Sunday 9 February 2014

Day 91 - Cabin fever | Day 11 - Beard test

First things first, I'm really tired and it's been a long day in the studio so this isn't going to be very long.

Second, I'm extending the beard test to 60 days! I need a control 30 days of no pills to see if they work. That way it's a little more fair to see if it's me growing the beard or the pills haha. 



So the studio today. It was my turn to track guitars and they are sounding so sick, I actually surprised myself with my playing. I feel like I've actually progressed a little. Also our producer said I had a tight playing style which put me in a good mood to carry on going. But after the 6 hour mark being stuck in a room with no windows you start to go a little crazy!

Really feeling it now and I'm planning on getting into bed nice and early. Should be easy to get up tomorrow, been up at 7 both Saturday and this morning so getting up at half 8 is a luxury now haha. Looking forward to next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment