Thursday 27 February 2014

Day 109 - Work work work | Day 29 - Beard test

Dammit, forgot to blog at work so it's going to be a lazy mobile post whilst I cook. Thought I'd go crazy before I go home tomorrow for the weekend. Got me some chicken burgers, bacon and cheese. Going to stick them all together and make some beautiful burgers, hopefully I'll be able to finish off all four of them. Then the plan is to get in the bath and get watch the rest of Equilibrium before I head off to the land of sleep. Sounds like one hell of a plan!

Been a strange week at work, ups and downs but I guess that's normal. But I've been on my own all week, looking after the place. I say that, more just sitting there going to meetings and taking calls. Even though I do complain about the job I do enjoy it and I've learnt a lot already.

I think it's time for me to get some food and relax for the rest of the day!



___________________________________

Very soon will be taking on the hair pills haha

No comments:

Post a Comment