Friday 14 February 2014

Day 96 - Wow I love sleep | Day 16 - Beard test

That was an amazing nights sleep, 12 hours in bed, best ever! That of course means I woke up in a good mood, but it didn't last long because I've only got two tea bags left, how am I going to survive the weekend with two bags? Looks like I'm going going to the shop. Also need to pick up some food for tonight, really looking forward to cooking today, I do enjoy it haha.

Going to give Derek another go today, I watched the first half of it but didn't really get it, but I think I can get into it. I love all of the other Ricky Gervais projects. Think Extras is my favourite, great story to it. I recommend it to everyone.

Doing this post a little early today, got a busy afternoon and night, will probably be the same again tomorrow, not complaining though haha.



___________________________________

Took this one in the dark, so it makes it look better haha, but underneath the darkness is a kiddy beard haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment