Monday 18 November 2013

Day 8 - This time last week...

I was saying I about to blog for a year and eat healthy. So far so good I guess. I honestly thought if bottle it after like day 3 but here we are 1 week on.

I say I'm going to stay healthy but I'm currently drinking and getting ready to go out again haha, oh well, I'll start again tomorrow. Here's to getting up early for working tomorrow.

Don't know if I've told you but I'm currently IT Support at Huddersfield Univeristy, but today I think I found the path I want to go down in future. I literally spent my entire day on Photoshop and designed flyers and posters all day, and I really enjoyed it I think I would enjoy a life in design.

Work a side, I have some amazing gigs coming up in the next few weeks, starting in Leeds next week I'm seeing METZ, then the week after I'm seeing Avenged Sevenfold, 2nd band I ever saw live many years ago and I'm still a massive fan. Then over December I have Black Sabbath, Papa Roach, Tenacious D! Just to name a few, I'll probably post a few pictures and a little review of each show as I see them. Not that I'm much of a reviewer, it'll probably just be me telling you how awesome it was.

So here's to the next few weeks and to my ears getting destroyed by great live music!

No comments:

Post a Comment