Wednesday 13 November 2013

Day 3 - Midweek "bring on the weekend" feeling

Here we go, day 3. They say if you get past the 3 day mark of something that means it finally becomes normal and it's easier to carry on, whether that be stopping smoking, or blogging for an entire year and eating healthy. So happy day 3 to me!

I do know full well that this weekend is not going to be pretty with the return of 2 very good friends of mine who I have not seen in a while and the potential of a house party on Friday, so pray for me guys, even though it probably won't work and I'll end up a complete mess and order a takeaway the next day haha. (It the rules of being a student)

I was actually a little worried today that I would have nothing to write about today but look at me typing away. I really don't get how vloggers like Shay Carl can post daily videos of him and his family and make me jealous about what they get up to. The most fun I had today was leaving a little earlier at work. But props to Shay for doing a vlog everyday, he's a great guy with a great beard. Speaking of beards I haven't seen that many moustaches about to say it's Movember. The train conductor I see every morning does have one mighty fine 'tash on him. I think this weekend I'll fashion my very small amount of facial hair into a nice little Movember style. I'm thinking moustaches and goatee? Yes? No? Probably no, I'll only get laughed at.

Well I best cool me up some pasta and enjoy the rest of my night. If I have some spare time tomorrow I think I'll get round to Photoshopping me some pretty designs for my blog, not a fan of using default designs. So that's all I got, bring on the weekends and why is it only Wednesday God damn it?!



No comments:

Post a Comment