Wednesday 27 November 2013

Day 17 - I.Want.Junk

Got some serious cravings today for some bad food, but I'm staying strong and going with pasta tonight. I know, boring! Even considering going on a run around the park, but it's really dark and scary so I might give it a miss till the weekend.

Been another long ass day what with getting up early and then work. Very very slowly getting use getting up early, still feel like crap when I do though. One day though, I will get up fine I'm sure haha...and then we'll end up going on a night out and ruining it all!

Work has actually slowed down a little recently over the past few days, so hopefully will be an easy 2 days before that lovely weekend comes.

Speaking of the weekend it should be a good one. On the Friday I'll be seeing my grandparents, who are the greatest people in the world, and then on the Saturday I get to see one of my all time favourite bands, Avenged Sevenfold. Going all the way to Manchester to see them for the 4th time I think it will be. They were one of the first bands I saw live and one of the bands that made me want to be in a band. I watched the self titled album making of so much when I was 15/16, just made me what to pick up my guitar and record, perform and write, probably wouldn't be in a band today if I hadn't have watched that DVD and seen them live. Hopefully one day I'll get to tell them this.

So weird, every time I go "time to blog" I have nothing in my head, now all of a sudden I start typing and words just flow out, I don't understand it but let's hope I can keep it going.

No comments:

Post a Comment