Sunday 17 November 2013

Day 7 - I need food!

I said it might happen, I said it. I'm officially posting my first hungover post, you're welcome world! So yeah we ended up in Cockpit last night, although the music was pretty bad we ended partying hard to Michael Jackson. Although I didn't eat anything to unhealthy on the night I certainly could do with some majorly unhealthy food right now. So that's why a pizza is currently cooking in the oven!

Weekends go way to fast! Can't actually believe it's Sunday again, boo to Sunday. All round been a great weekend though, saw some old friends and had some good laughs and I hope the next one is just the same.

With my hungover state and I'm actually just sat here with X Factor on, and oh my what a load of shit it all is. Just seen Gary Barlow playing his song, could clearly hear 1 acoustic guitar in the song but he had about 10 guitar players, fool! Haha. And Miley Cyrus, what the hell?! Here's to getting AC/DC - Highway to Hell to the Christmas number 1 spot this year.

Back to work tomorrow, not looking forward to an early start like any other human being on Earth, but it has to be done. See you all Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment