Friday 15 November 2013

Day 5 - The end of the week

It's finally here, beautiful, beautiful Friday. And lucky I had a very busy day meaning my time at work went super fast which is another win to the end of week list.

In a serious dilemma though, to go out or not to go out? Fuel in Leeds are doing a WWE themed night, how the hell can I miss that?! I guess you'll find out tomorrow if the title to the my new blog post is "hungover" haha. Let's hope I do get up tomorrow as my band are starting to write new material and I would not want to miss that!

I had a very bizzare soundtrack for my day today, I decided to start my day with some Bruce Springsteen, The Boss can help any man or woman through an early morning. By the afternoon I moved onto a band I recently discovered called METZ. I even bought tickets to see them because they're playing 10 minutes away from my house, so I had to go see them. If you're into your noise rock and hardcore punk check them out.

Short one again till I have something decent to talk about. So here's to the quiet/crazy weekend. Hope you all have a good one!

Before I forget my girlfriend does a blog as well which includes it goings on in life, she's a great writer and I enjoy reading her blog posts so go check her out. Terri Woolford.

No comments:

Post a Comment