Tuesday 12 November 2013

Day 2 - Oops

Well here we are day 2 of my challenge of blogging for an entire year and to eat healthy. I'm going to be honest with you it is not going well, last night I cracked when I watched The Walking Dead...
They just tastes too good! Haha. But yeah, back on track now, currently cooking up some rice and lentils to have. I won't show you a picture of that because it looks like the most boring meal in the world haha.

Check me out using picture and stuff in my blog, I'm slowly learning the way of the blogger. Looking at other peoples blogs they all seem to have one subject they focus on, I don't know why but I thought my focus would be my life and what I've up to during my day. Prepare for some really boring posts haha. Something I will talk about a lot in these blogs is going to be music, so I guess they'll be a double whammy of my life and music. I guess this is the perfect opportunity to tell you about my band. I'm currently the guitarist in a local band called High State (www.facebook.com/highstateband) we released our first single Tear The World Apart a few weeks back and I'm proud of the boys in the band and myself about just getting this far. The only thing I ever wanted was to be in a successful band and to write, record and perform music. So I'm pretty lucky that I get to do them very 3 things in the bands I'm currently in and I wouldn't want it any other way. We even got played twice on BBC radio which I never thought I'd get to say, but we did. So here's to the future!

Anyway, my lentils and rice are burning away and I have some photoshopping to be getting on with. I'm re-designing the catering website for the university I study and work at, it's some pretty heavy stuff but I'm really liking what I get to do for a living. Everyone I work with is very friendly and the work is right up my street.

Let's see what day 3 brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment