Monday 11 November 2013

Day 1 - The Challenge

Okay, I'm pretty new to all this blogging stuff but I decided to give it go after a lot of thought.

I chose to set myself the challenge of writing a blog everyday for a year and see what would come of it, also funnily enough the same day I decided to start eating healthy for a change rather than the usual takeaways and alcohol diet I'm so very use to...well maybe alcohol will stick around for a while longer haha. Not really sure what made me change what I eat, but it has been 24 hours and I'm still going strong (go, me!).

I really wish I had a more interesting life to share with people but I really don't haha, as I write this I'm at work sat at my desk, I should probably be doing work but I thought starting this blog is much more important right now. Only interesting thing going on the office as we speak is that XFM is playing some great music.

Well I guess that brings me nicely onto the subject of music. Just heard Band of Skulls new single (Asleep At The Wheel) and it is just amazing! I show them back in 2010 at Leeds Festival when they only had debut album Baby Darling Doll Face Honey (which I must say is a five star album.) They always seem to nail the perfect balance between female and male vocals, and they blend in with each other perfectly. Their live performances are also full of energy and they also have plenty of opportunities to sing-a-long. Really looking forward to the new album coming next year

Well I guess that has been my first post, nothing special I know, do remember I am a boring, lazy student haha. I'm sure more stories will come out in time, especially when it gets to the weekend...hopefully one day I'll have charisma and charm of +Shay Carl, and the beard.





No comments:

Post a Comment