Saturday 16 November 2013

Day 6 - I'm not hungover!

Great news everyone, I'm not hungover which means I didn't cave last night. Go me! We all got up early in the house to make our way on the long train ride to band practise. Which was totally worth it because our new songs sound amazing if I do say so myself. Very Audioslave feel to them, very funky bass and plenty of groove to make everyone move, I think they'll go far.

Also last night I didn't cave to bad food and stayed healthy, go me again!

Looks like it's shaping up to be a very quiet weekend really, which was just what the doctor ordered, not had a quiet weekend since we moved into our new house. We tried to live like 1st year students and it backed fired and told us we we're to old haha. It is crazy though going from having very little to do during the week to then having a full time 9-5 job. Makes weekends feel that little bit more awesome!

I wish I had some more pictures of stuff to show on this blog, I really need to start taking more photos. Here's one I got this morning. I woke up pretty early and found this in out letter box


How crazy is that?! Hahaha. More photos to come of my days as a student, I'm sure they'll be a few interesting ones haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment