Saturday 23 November 2013

Day 13 - Star Wars day.

Few weeks ago I introduced my girlfriend to the wonderful world of Star Wars. Like any normal girl she thought it was going to be the average boring sci-fi film. But after A New Hope she was ready to watch the next, which surprised me at first but it's nice to know I've introduced her into something new. I don't want to get excited for the new 3 that are coming out but the child in me does want to. I know everyone is getting pissy about the whole Disney thing but I seriously think J.J Abrams is going to do a great job, and hopefully make a realistic story to carry on the legacy. I remember watching The Phantom Menace as a kid and having my heart ripped out when Oui-Gon Jinn died, my childhood was never the same after seeing that. I know everyone rips on the first 3 and how bad they are but when you've grown up with them it's different.

That's enough about Star Wars, I woke up at half 7 this morning when my alarm would normally go off, strange how your body does that. But I refused to get up and managed to sleep a little longer. If I wake up on a weekend and it's dead early I can get up fine, but on a weekday it's like the worst thing in the world.

Just seen Brian Blessed on TV, my oh my that is one wonderful beard!

No comments:

Post a Comment