Thursday 21 November 2013

Day 11 - Cold cold cold

We've only hit day 11 and I'm fresh out of names to call my blog posts, so I might as well admit defeat on this one. One thing I've realised after writing this blog I find myself trying to do more interesting things through out the day so I have something to talk about, which I guess is pretty good. Before I'd just go about my business going from pillar to post not thinking about anything. I encourage everyone to blog or vlog what is going on throughout their day, just for yourself to read back after a month or so.

Wow it's cold in this house, trying to refrain from putting the heating on as well after the stupid amount of bills we have to pay. Seriously thinking of buying some tea lights and sticking them around the living room when we're all in here, we're that skint and cold haha.

On a positive note it is Friday tomorrow with a high chance of me being able to leave work early, hooray. I try to set myself little goals when at work. Like today I wanted to push as many new ideas as possible at a meeting I was in and I feel I achieved this. I sort of shy away from new ideas when around new people to avoid any embarrassment of a bad idea, but if you've got the balls to say something people will listen and take it in.

Been looking at Patrick Stewart cardboard cut outs today, we're thinking of buying one for the house, because every house needs one, don't they? Think that would be a nice Christmas addiction to the house.

Well that's all folks, it's time for me to get in the bath and watch some of The Office, my favourite part of the day...oh no am I getting old?!

No comments:

Post a Comment