Wednesday 20 November 2013

Day 10 - Food is the best

Wow day 10, here we are. It's still sinking in that I've planned to do this everyday, but I'm slowly getting use to it.

I'm starting to feel the need for food a lot since eating a lot different, I'm certainly craving bad food a lot more but I'm determined to keep at it, day 10s strong! Make way for the pasta and rice train haha.

Been watching the new series of Fresh Meat, and I'm really not feeling it. Just seems to lack the student feel to it now. It started out perfect with nights out and crazy house parties but now it just seems too crazy, with weddings to keep people in the country. Still has it's funny parts though don't get me wrong, but series 1 and 2 are certainly the best. I'd still recommended them all to any student that's lived away from home.

I've noticed I've been slowly but surely making these blogs shorter and shorter, so I'm going to try and make this one nice and long for you, because I know you're all so interesting in my life...haha. It is very hard though to maintain a blog everyday when you're actually a boring person that works 9-5, but anyway, I will do my best and I'm not promising any hard hitting stories.

Today I heard Outkast are getting back together and are rumoured for Glastonbury. This actually made my day! Really looking forward to Glasto this year, it's my first time for Glasto but not a first time festival goer. It'll be interesting to see how different it is from other festivals, from what I've heard it is going to be amazing!

Treating myself to a lie in tomorrow, it's been a crazy week and I need it.

Yay to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment