Thursday 28 November 2013

Day 18 - I.Got.Junk

I caved and got some bad food and I'm going to enjoy it! Get over it haha. Yeah I'm having an off health day, but I've gone all these days and went for a run yesterday and I think it's time I took a break. Soon as I got in I went to the shop and made a banana and Nutella sandwich feel like a kid again, and it's awesome! Also found a new love for peanut butter, it's cheap and tastes nice.

Today I became a full time iPhone guy and bought some of them hands free headphones, so now I can be one of them guys that looks like they're talking to themselves, hooray haha.

Tomorrow I'll be heading off back down to the land of Wakefield to spend a day with the family. Really looking forward to it, it's been a while since I last saw everyone, and my dog! And then on Saturday I'll be seeing Avenged Sevenfold, I'll be doing a little review of that show like before. Also just heard that Five Finger Death Punch are supporting, woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment