Sunday 24 November 2013

Day 14 - No oven, no internet

Here we go week number 2. It's coming to the end of the weekend, but the beginning of a great few weeks. Got so many gigs lined up, which I'm really excited about. It all starts with METZ tomorrow, like I said in previous posts I'll do a little review of the show the day after, not that I'm much if a reviewer. Tomorrow will actually be the first gig I've been to on my own, which will be a little weird for me but I'm sure I'll have a great time.

Really trying to stop myself from watching Star Wars tonight, promised my  girlfriend we'd watch them all together. I'll just have to stick with The Office tonight. I'm still surprised I like the US version of The Office, I'm a really big fan of the UK version and a big Ricky Gervais fan and I thought I wouldn't like it but it won me over after a season and I'm hooked. For anyone who likes realistic style sitcoms I recommend it to you.

So I get back to the house after a weekend away and I find myself with NO internet and NO oven. The 2 most important things in my life gone! I was ready to cry myself to sleep and carry on but turns that we tripped a fuse in the basement and now, thank The Lord it's all sorted and I can get on with being a lazy, internet and food based student.

No comments:

Post a Comment