Friday 22 November 2013

Day 12 - FREE BEER

Lovely lovely Friday, it's time for me to sit on the sofa, turn the xbox on and not move until Sunday night. Here is the best part, I took part in a survey about beer and some new products that are coming out, and I ended up getting some free beer to try out. So that's a nice addiction to my Friday.

The stuff I'm testing is Strongbow Citrus Fruits, honestly not what i expected. The taste isn't overpowering like I thought it would be. I would certainly purchase it when it comes out in shops, and I recommend it to you all!

Going to make this a short one, as it's been a short day at work and I want to enjoy my Friday some more. Still really enjoying this blogging, I will certainly carry on for a year, and maybe even longer, but maybe not everyday after this year.

So it's time for me to enjoy some beer and play some games.

Have a nice weekend everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment